Preparing to Downsize
This Special Report Helps Halifax Senior Homeowners & Families Navigate Complexities of Moving by walking you thru the steps to accomplish
this life transition with the most ease.
As the population ages, more and more senior citizens and their caregiver families are faced with the challenges of “downsizing”: usually a move for the elder from the traditional family home into a condo, smaller apartment or a retirement community.To help Halifax seniors and their families accomplish this life transition with the most ease, I am offering a special guide entitled "Preparing to Downsize". This guide explains in depth the steps to downsizing along with topics including:
- Questions to consider before selling your home.
- When is the best time to make a move?
- Tips for downsizing and de-cluttering.
- Tips for hiring various professionals related to the selling & moving process.
If you have lived in your Halifax area family home for years or even decades, downsizing and moving can certainly seem overwhelming, but this guide is your first step to starting the process.
To request your copy of "Preparing to Downsize" guide simply fill in the info below and your copy will be sent to you.
* Complimentary copy is only available to senior homeowners in Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Sackville and surrounding communities.